Merlin2 - The Best Angle Grinder for Wood Carving 2022, as seen on The Spruce! Click here to read the full article.
Model: 10025, 10037 AU, 10037 EU, or 10037 UK
The Merlin2® Premium Set has 11 great accessories, (5 more than the entry level), mainly for cutting, shaping and sanding in woodturning, miniature wood carving, woodworking and D-I-Y auto repairs. This set includes the famous 8 tooth “Smallest Chainsaw in the World” but also includes four great tungsten carbide rasp discs, a metal cutting cutoff wheel and a series of different grit flap disc sanders. We don’t recommend using the Premium Set for carving huge free-form bowls, sculptures, totem poles or the like. We have other tools you’ll love for those massive projects! The mini grinder’s variable speed also gives you excellent control over every one of the accessories.
ELECTRICAL PLUG - Important: Please specify the electrical plug you require for your country at time of ordering. This is an additional service we provide at no charge. The radio buttons will request you select North American, Australian & New Zealand, European or United Kingdom. King Arthur’s Tools will make the Merlin2® grinder with your specific country’s voltage, cord and plug. If we do not have your country’s plug, please select the one whereby you can most easily obtain an electrical adapter to suit the plug you choose.
MERLIN2® Miniature Angle Grinder, Variable Speed, 110V-115V - 15,000 RPMs
MERLIN2® Miniature Angle Grinder, Variable Speed, 220V-230V - 15,000 RPMs
PLUS Merlin2® Premium Carving Set Accessories::
SKU 21008 Merlin2 8 Tooth Chain And Disc
SKU 10009 Coarse Red Carbide Abrasive
SKU 10010 Merlin Disc - Medium Yellow
SKU 10011 Merlin Disc - Fine Garnet
SKU 10012 Merlin Disc - Flat Green
SKU 10042 60 Grit Flap Disc Sander
SKU 10043 120 Grit Flap Disc Sander
SKU 10044 240 Grit Flap Disc Sander
SKU 10045 320 Grit Flap Disc Sander
SKU 10046 600 Grit Flap Disc Sander
SKU 10048 Fiberglass Cutoff Wheel
SKU 10081 Flange Holder
For information on the specifications, characteristics and qualities of the individual accessories, please refer to the specific items. All accessories are sold as replacement parts.
Specifications & Features
|MERLIN® VARIABLE SPEED MINIATURE ANGLE GRINDER - 15,000 RPM SPECIFICATIONS|
|10025||North American/110-115v||100 Watts||11-1/2"||1.1 lb||4 LBS|
|10037 AU||Australian & New Zealand/220-230v||1 Amp||29.2 cm||0.5 kg||4 LBS|
|10037 EU||European & Scandinavian/220-230v||1 Amp||29.2 cm||0.5 kg||4 LBS|
|10037 UK||United Kingdom/220v||1 Amp||29.2 cm||0.5 kg||4 LBS|
- Great for miniature work like carving spoons, small bowls, or for details on faces and feathers
- 11 accessories give you more choices in shaping and finishing, improving productivity.
- Portable and versatile. Terrific for carving, shaping and sanding in difficult, hard to reach places
- Excellent for woodcarving, miniature woodworking, DIY auto repairs, metal and finish work
- Used with or against the grain on flat, straight, round, convex, concave and contoured surfaces
- Can be used on wood, plastic, rubber, bone, fiberglass and other soft non-ferrous materials
- All accessories simply secured with the Allen key and flange holder.
- Many accessories also fit higher powered, single speed mini grinders
- Can be powered by an automobile’s AC/DC power converter
- Easily upgraded with over 60 accessories to expand your range of applications and projects
- Eliminates the need for an air compressor
- Electrical Plug to Suit Your Country
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
- Great for miniature work like carving spoons, small bowls, faces & feathers
- Light, portable, maneuverable & highly versatile
- Includes 11 accessories that give you choices for carving, shaping & sanding