The Merlin2® Tungsten Carbide Coarse Red Disc is a 2" (50mm) diameter round rasp with sharp teeth, spinning around at up to16,000 rpm that allows for the fast and effective removal of material, creating smooth surfaces with a coarse finish. This was the very first round profile TC disc we invented, is still our most popular and is included in every Merlin2® set. Fits all our King Arthur’s Tools fixed and variable speed Merlin2® miniature angle grinders and early model Arbortech mini grinders.
SKU 10009 2” (50mm) x 10mm Center Hole Coarse Red Round Tungsten Carbide Disc
For information on the specifications, characteristics and qualities of the individual accessories, please refer to the specific items. All accessories are sold as replacement parts.
Specifications & Features
|MERLIN2® ACCESSORY SPECIFICATIONS
|NAME||SKU||NET WEIGHT||THICKNESS||DIAMETER||SHIPPING WEIGHT|
|COARSE RED ROUND TUNGSTEN CARBIDE DISC||10009||1||30||1/2||12.710||2||49.560||5||142|
- Allows for the fast and effective removal of material
- Leaves relatively smooth but coarse surfaces when working end grain and along or across the grain.
- Extremely useful for creating or carving concave or convex shapes and deep hollows in vessels like spoons and bowls
- Detail work on animal or facial sculptures
- Can be used on both its face and edge
- Highly effective on bone, horn, antlers, fiberglass, plastic, solid rubber, foam core, polyurethane, soapstone and composite materials
- Changing accessories is easy using the Allen key and flange holder
- When material build-up occurs, waste is easily removed using a small propane burner, brass metal brush or cleaning solvent
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
- Extremely fast, effective removal of bumps, ridges & high spots when working in wood
- Useful for creating or carving concave or convex shapes & deep hollows in vessels like spoons & bowls
- MADE IN THE USA