The Merlin2® Tungsten Carbide Medium Yellow Disc is a 2" (50mm) diameter round rasp zapping around at up to 16,000 rpm that allows for fast and effective removal of material. It is classified as the medium TC grit of the round class discs. The Yellow disc is extremely useful working through the four (4) TC grits and can be used on both its face and edge. Best used at slower speeds on our variable speed Merlin2® miniature angle grinder.
SKU 10010 2” (50mm) x 10mm Center Hole Medium Round Tungsten Carbide Disc
For information on the specifications, characteristics and qualities of the individual accessories, please refer to the specific items. All accessories are sold as replacement parts.
Specifications & Features
|MERLIN2® ACCESSORY SPECIFICATIONS
|NAME||SKU||NET WEIGHT||THICKNESS||DIAMETER||SHIPPING WEIGHT|
|MEDIUM YELLOW ROUND TUNGSTEN CARBIDE DISC||10010||1.4||40||1/2||13.670||2||51.080||5||142|
- Allows for the fast and effective removal of material
- Leaves smooth surfaces when working along or across both end grain and regular trunk grain.
- Extremely useful for creating or carving concave or convex shapes and deep hollows in vessels like spoons and bowls.
- Detail work on animal or facial sculptures.
- Can be used on both its face and edge.
- Highly effective on bone, horn, antlers, fiberglass, plastic, solid rubber, foam core, polyurethane, soapstone and composite materials.
- Changing accessories is easy using the Allen key and flange holder.
- When material build-up occurs, waste is easily removed using a small propane burner, brass metal brush or cleaning solvent
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
- Allows fast, effective removal of material & leaves smooth surface
- Useful for creating or carving concave or convex shapes & deep hollows in vessels like spoons & bowls
- MADE IN THE USA