This unusual and well-designed blade has 3 distinctive and extraordinarily large triangle cutting teeth. This powerful, quality cutter has a 7/8” (22mm) center hole and can only be fitted directly to your angle grinder. The sheer power and versatility of the angle grinder makes this combination the most useful and safest to achieve optimum carving performance. Manpa’s research and extensive field experience showed that this accessory’s heavy weight can damage extensions and belts. It has a 4” (99mm) diameter, is 5/8” (16mm) wide, a triangular tooth profile with a 3/4” (20mm) carving depth. It leaves a distinctive V in its wake and totally opens up new horizons in texturing and design. It is used individually but is complemented in performance by the equally fantastic 4” diameter Round Cutter MP21-4-12 and Square Cutter MP21-5-4. All three blades achieve different results to really expand your creativity!
1. 4” Triangle Cutter
2. Star Wrench
Specifications & Features
- Can only be fitted directly to your angle grinder
- Cuts smoothly in a forward or backward, pulling or pushing motion.
- Create different V designs by quickly moving the grinder up and down, to expand your own creativity
- Has 3 triangle, replaceable, tungsten carbide cutting heads MP21-R-T163S
- Powered by up to 13,000rpm by your 4-1/2” angle grinder, it more than rapidly creates new magic
- Excellent for texturing large wood turnings and wood carvings
- Opens up a brand-new direction in carving, sculpting and turning creativity