When you first buy any 3” Multi Cutter, it automatically comes with a 5/16” 8mm wide, Circular (Round) blade. If you want to add this fantastic cutter here’s the scoop on it.
This unusual and well-designed blade has 3 distinctive and extraordinary triangle cutting teeth which only fits both 3” Multi Cutters, Master and Basic models. It has a 2-3/4” (70mm) diameter, and a triangular tooth profile with a 3/4” (20mm) carving depth. This powerful, quality cutter is 5/8” (16mm) wide, solidly built, looks good and performs incredibly well! It leaves a distinctive V in its wake and totally opens up new horizons in texturing and design.
It is used individually but is complemented in performance by the equally fantastic 3” diameter Round Cutter MP21-3-8 and Square Cutter. All three blades achieve different results to really expand your creativity!
2. Star Wrench
Manpa 3" Triangle Cutter Instruction Manual
Specifications & Features
- Cuts smoothly in a forward or backward, pulling or pushing motion.
- Create different V designs by quickly moving the grinder up and down, to expand your own creativity
- Has 3 triangle, replaceable, tungsten carbide cutting heads MP21-R-T163S
- Powered by up to 13,000rpm by your 4-1/2” angle grinder, it more than rapidly creates new magic
- Excellent for texturing of wood turnings and wood carvings
- With its extended reach of up to 14” (348mm), you’re able to easily and uniquely texture areas previously inaccessible
- It can also be used in multi directions from 90° to 180°
- Opens up a brand new direction in carving, sculpting and turning creativity