When you first buy any 2” Blade Cutter, it automatically comes with a ¼” (6mm) wide, Circular (Round) blade. This offers more selections for the complete range of 2” cutters.
This unusual and well-designed blade has 3 distinctive and extraordinary triangle cutting teeth which only fits both 2” Belt Cutters, MP21-2-M Master and MP21-2-B Basic models. It has a 2” (50mm) diameter, and a triangular tooth profile with a 3/8” (10mm) carving depth. This powerful, quality cutter is 3/8” (10mm) wide, solidly built, looks good and performs incredibly well! It leaves a distinctive V in its wake and totally opens up new horizons in texturing and design.
It is used individually but is complemented in performance by the equally fantastic 2” diameter Square Cutter MP21-2-S and Round Cutter MP21-2-8. All three blades achieve different results to really expand your creativity!
② Star Wrench
Manpa 2" Triangle Cutter Instruction Manual
Specifications & Features
- Cuts smoothly in a forward or backward, pulling or pushing motion.
- Create different V designs by quickly moving the grinder up and down, to expand your own creativity
- Has 3 triangle, replaceable, tungsten carbide cutting heads MP21-R-T93S
- Powered by up to 13,000rpm by your 4-1/2” angle grinder, it more than rapidly creates new magic
- Excellent for texturing of wood turnings and wood carvings
- With its extended reach of up to 14” (348mm), you’re able to easily and uniquely texture areas previously inaccessible
- Opens up a brand new direction in carving, sculpting and turning creativity