When you first buy any 3” Multi Cutter, it automatically comes with a 5/16” 8mm wide, Circular (Round) blade. If you want to add this 4” cutter, here’s the scoop on it.
This blade is a 1/2” 12mm wide cutter and fits both 3” Multi Cutters, MP21-3-M Master and MP21-3-B Basic models. With its 3-3/4” (98mm) diameter, ½” (12mm) width and ¾” (20mm) carving depth, this is the largest diameter and width of the range of 2”, 3” and 4”cutters. Like all of them, this is a powerful cutter, solidly built, looks good and performs incredibly well!
2. T15 Torx Wrench
Manpa 4" Circular Cutter 12mm Instruction Manual
Specifications & Features
- Cuts smoothly in any direction, forward, backward, and laterally from side to side
- Has 3 round, replaceable, tungsten carbide cutting heads MP21-R-R124S
- It’s a hogging machine, rapidly removing wood rapidly. Stand back!
- Powered by up to 13,000rpm by your 4-1/2” angle grinder, it more than rapidly removes and shapes material
- Excellent for removal and shaping of large sculptures, free formed bowls and anything huge
- With its extended reach of up to 14” (348mm), you’re able to easily reach areas previously difficult to get to
- It can also be used in multi directions from 90° to 180°
- Leaves rounded edges
- Adds a phenomenal new dimension to larger woodturnings and woodcarvings
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The 4” 12mm cutter is a great tool for quick removal of wood while shaping.
All of the Manpa cutters are high quality tools that do an amazing job.