When you first buy any 3” Multi Cutter, it automatically comes with a 5/16” 8mm wide, Circular (Round) blade. If you want to add this cutter here’s the scoop on it.
This blade is a 1/2” 12mm wide cutter and fits both 3” Multi Cutters, Master and Basic models. With its 3” (75mm) diameter, ½” (12mm) width and 13/16” (20mm) carving depth, this cutter is another in the mid-size of the range. Like all of them, this is a powerfully wide cutter, solidly built, looks good and performs incredibly well!
It is used individually but is complemented in performance by the equally fantastic 3” diameter Triangle Cutter and Square Cutter. All three blades achieve different results to really expand your infinite creativity!
2. T15 Torx Wrench
Manpa 3" Circular Cutter Instruction Manual
Specifications & Features
- Cuts smoothly in any direction, forward, backward, and laterally from side to side
- Has 3 round, replaceable, tungsten carbide cutting heads MP21-R-R123S
- Removes wood, plastic and soft, non-ferrous material rapidly, generally in fine slivers
- Powered by up to 13,000rpm by your 4-1/2” angle grinder, it more than rapidly removes and shapes material
- Excellent for removal and shaping of medium to large sculptures
- With its extended reach of up to 14” (348mm), you’re able to easily reach areas previously difficult to get to
- It can also be used in multi directions from 90° to 180°
- Leaves rounded edges
- Endless creativity of designs
- Adds a phenomenal new dimension to larger woodturnings and most woodcarvings