The 3” Multi Cutter – Basic consists of one length extension which is individually fitted to your own 4-1/2” angle grinder having a 5/8”-11NC center shaft. It also features multi angled positions from 90° to 180°. The circular (round) cutter will carve in any direction but discover new designs with any of the 3” round, triangle and square cutters as well as the 4” Square cutter. (The 4” round and triangle cutters fit directly on your grinder)
Cuts incredibly fast, smooth and controlled, whether in pushing away or pulling toward you. They can be used in a myriad of general carving and texturing applications for all carvers and turners. Your versatility, with extended reach and angles, will allow you to greatly improve your productivity and creativity.
We highly recommended thumb controlled ON/OFF slide switch angle grinders. Manpa does not perform as well with paddle or kill switch grinders due to the fitment of the multi cutter.
This set includes 1 – 8” (200mm) Extension plus 1 – 3” Circular Cutter, MP21-3-8 (8mm teeth)
Important Note on Proper Attachment of any Multi Extension Carver to Your Angle Grinder
Included in every Belt Cutter and Multi Cutter are two adaptor rings with 42.50mm and 44mm diameter, that Manpa found fit all grinders listed under SPECIFICATION AND FEATURES. We also found that another size ring with 41.50mm, fits the KAT recommended FEIN angle grinder but is not included. This ring may also fit other 4½” grinders with a 41.50mm flange. Don’t get frustrated! Please check beforehand and call KAT. If you own a Fein or another grinder with the same diameter flange, you’ll need this adaptor ring MP21-R-SR41.50
② Body & Safety Cover
③ Wide Handle
④ Drive Gear
⑤ Adapter Ring 42.50 & 44.00
⑥ Torx Wrench & L Wrench
⑧ Timing Belt 200 XL
Specifications & Features
- Model MP21-3-B Angle Grinder Is Not Included
- It consists of one extension which is fitted to your angle grinder
- This Multi Cutter only fits 4-1/2” (115mm) angle grinders with 5/8”-11NC spindle thread (center shaft) to primarily fit North American models.
- A list of popular angle grinders with a highly recommended thumb controlled ON/OFF switch is shown in the Specifications and Features tab. Does not perform as well with paddle or kill switch grinders due to the fitment of the multi cutter.
- While many users are familiar with using a standard 4-1/2” (115mm) angle grinder, with a myriad of cutting, carving and shaping accessories fitted to the grinder, this extends the carving reach up 14” (348mm) away from the head of the grinder
- It also features multi angled positions from 90° to 180°, depending on the grinder
- Interchangeable using all 3” and 4” cutters, (round, triangle, square)
- Highly recommended for professional carvers and turners
- Your versatility, with extended reach and angles, will allow you to greatly improve your productivity and creativity
- Cuts incredibly fast, smooth and controlled, whether in pushing away or pulling toward you
- Can be used in a myriad of general carving applications
- Discover new designs with any of the round, triangle and square cutters
- This set includes one 8" (200mm) Extension to your 4-1/2” (115mm) Angle Grinder
- Plus 1 Circular Cutter
1 - MP21-3-8 3" Circular Cutter 8mm
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Power woodcarving Tool : Multi cutter(MP21-3) - wood industrial angle grinder & woodcarver
It's power woodcarving tool : Multi cutter(MP21-3) From Manpa ...
Two Manpa Tools in One
Jerry from King Arthur's Tools explains how to convert your Ma...
Paddle Switch vs Slide Switch
Jerry from King Arthur's Tools shows the difference between a ...
Manpa Flange Ring for Fein Grinder
Jerry from King Arthur's Tools shows the use of the 41.5mm Man...