When you first buy any 3” Multi Cutter, it automatically comes with a 5/16” 8mm wide, Circular (Round) blade. If you want to replace or add this cutter here’s the scoop on it.
This blade has 3 distinctive and unusual, Square cutting teeth with 3/8” 10mm wide cutters. It fits both 3” Multi Cutters, Master and Basic models. With its 2-3/4 (70mm) diameter and ¾” (20mm) carving depth, this is one of the 4 of the mid-size cutters of the range. Like all of them, this is a powerful cutter, solidly built, looks good and performs incredibly well! It leaves a distinctive flat surface and edges, totally unlike the round surfaces you’ve probably been used to.
It is used individually but is complemented in performance by the equally fantastic 3” diameter Round Cutter MP21-3-8 and Triangle Cutter. All three blades achieve different results to really expand your creativity!
1. 3” Square Cutter 10mm
2. Star Wrench
Manpa 3" Square Cutter Instruction Manual
Specifications & Features
- Cuts smoothly in a forward or backward, pulling or pushing motion.
- Or create different designs by quickly moving the grinder up and down
- Has 3 square, replaceable, tungsten carbide cutting heads MP21-R-S103S
- Removes wood, plastic and soft, non-ferrous material rapidly leaving a square furrow
- Powered by up to 13,000rpm by your 4-1/2” angle grinder, it more than rapidly removes and shapes material
- Excellent for removal and shaping of small to medium sculptures
- With its extended reach of up to 14” (348mm), you’re able to easily reach areas previously difficult to get to
- It can also be used in multi directions from 90° to 180°
- Opens up a new direction in carving creativity
- Adds a phenomenal new dimension to larger woodturnings and most woodcarvings