When you first buy any 2” Blade Cutter, it automatically comes with a ¼” (6mm) wide, Circular (Round) blade. This offers more selections for the range of 2” circular (Round) cutters which has 3 different width cutters, 6mm, 8mm and 12mm. So depending on what width you want, each cutter is slightly different but will more than do the job.
This blade is the 15/32” (12mm) wide cutter and only fits both 2” Belt Cutters, Master and Basic models. With its 2” (50mm) diameter, 15/32” (12mm) width and 3/8” (10mm) carving depth, this powerful cutter is the widest of the 2” cutters, is solidly built, looks good and performs incredibly well!
It is used individually but is complemented in performance by the equally fantastic 2” diameter Triangle Cutter and Square Cutter. All three blades achieve different results to really expand your infinite creativity!
2. Star Wrench
Manpa 2" Circular Cutter 12mm Instruction Manual
Specifications & Features
- Cuts smoothly in any direction, forward, backward, and laterally from side to side
- Has 3 round, replaceable, tungsten carbide cutting heads 12MM ROUND CARBIDE REPLACEMENTS (3) FOR 3" CIRCULAR CUTTER & 4" HOLE CUTTER
- Removes wood, plastic and soft, non-ferrous material rapidly, generally in fine slivers
- Powered by up to 13,000rpm by your 4-1/2” angle grinder, it more than rapidly removes and shapes material
- Excellent for removal and shaping of small to medium sculptures
- With its extended reach of up to 14” (348mm), you’re able to easily reach areas previously difficult to get to
- Leaves rounded edges
- Endless creativity of designs
- Adds a phenomenal new dimension to larger woodturnings and most woodcarvings