This blade is a 1/2” 12mm wide cutter with a 7/8" center hole that fits most 4-1/2" angle grinders. With its 3-3/4” (98mm) diameter, ½” (12mm) width and ¾” (20mm) carving depth, this is the largest diameter and width of the range of 2”, 3” and 4”cutters. Like all of them, this is a powerful cutter, solidly built, looks good and performs incredibly well!
2. T15 Torx Wrench
Specifications & Features
- Cuts smoothly in any direction, forward, backward, and laterally from side to side
- Has 4 round, replaceable, tungsten carbide cutting heads MP21-R-R124S
- It’s a hogging machine, rapidly removing wood rapidly. Stand back!
- Powered by up to 13,000rpm by your 4-1/2” angle grinder, it more than rapidly removes and shapes material
- Excellent for removal and shaping of large sculptures, free formed bowls, and anything huge
- Attaches directly to your angle grinder
- Leaves rounded edges
- Adds a phenomenal new dimension to larger woodturnings and woodcarvings
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
All of the Manpa cutters are high quality tools that do an amazing job.