When you first buy any 2” Blade Cutter, it automatically comes with a ¼” (6mm) wide, Circular (Round) blade. This offers more selections for the complete range of 2” cutters.
This blade has 3 distinctive and unusual, Square cutting teeth which only fits both 2” Belt Cutters, Master and Basic models. It has a 2” (50mm) diameter, and square tooth profile with a 3/8” (10mm) carving depth, this powerful, quality cutter is 3/8” (10mm) wide, solidly built, looks good and performs incredibly well! It leaves a distinctive flat surface and edges, totally unlike the round surfaces you’ve probably been used to.
It is used individually but is complemented in performance by the equally fantastic 2” diameter Triangle Cutter and Round Cutter. All three blades achieve different results to really expand your infinite creativity!
② Star Wrench
Specifications & Features
- Cuts smoothly in a forward or backward, pulling or pushing motion.
- Or create different designs by quickly moving the grinder up and down
- Has 3 square, replaceable, tungsten carbide cutting heads MP21-R-S103S
- Removes wood, plastic and soft, non-ferrous material rapidly leaving a square furrow
- Powered by up to 13,000rpm by your 4-1/2” angle grinder, it more than rapidly removes and shapes material
- Excellent for removal and shaping of small to medium sculptures
- With its extended reach of up to 14” (348mm), you’re able to easily reach areas previously difficult to get to
- Opens up a new direction in carving creativity
- Adds a phenomenal new dimension to larger woodturnings and most woodcarvings