We had to get used to these names! This crack cutter does not literally translate into English, nor does it do what the name implies. It could be called a Mini Tunnel Tool for the fantastic work this accessory does.
Consisting of the primary workhorse, 4” x ½” (100mm x 12.2mm) long with 2 carbide cutters and the Special Adapter MP21-SA-5/8”, this assembly is attached to the center shaft of your angle grinder. With this configuration, the full extension is 5” long and ¾” in diameter.
It can be extended a further 4¾” to a total of 9¾” with the Sanding Tool MP21-12. Add the Grinder Holder MP21-9 for additional support, stability and safety in really heavy applications and this becomes a beautiful tool.
It powerfully digs and bores ½” wide into wood, rapidly creating tunnels, pockets, trenches, small holes plus an infinite variety of cylindrical carving shapes. Watch the video and see its usefulness and performance.
Specifications & Features
- Fits directly to the center shaft of your angle grinder
- Extremely powerful and smooth carving of tunnels, pockets, trenches and cylindrical shapes
- Has 2 replaceable 6mm tungsten carbide cutting teeth, MP21-R-R82S
- Can be extended from 5” to 9¾” with the Sanding Tool MP21-12
- For more versatility, comfort and safety in tough, laborious, repetitive applications, add Grinder Holder MP21-9
- Use in combination with Crack Cutter MP21-16
- Will expand your carving productivity and creativity with new sculptural designs
- Can be used in a myriad of general carving applications