This vise is great for securing most straight and odd shapes of wood, up to 25” wide, between the two 10” wide locking boards. Coated with urethane to prevent damage, one board is fixed, while the other slides along two rods and adjusts firmly to the block of wood. The locking handle tightens the object as required. It has a quick release system to easily move, loosen and tighten the sliding board.
It is also mobile so you can lift and move it around indoors as required. If used outdoors, do your work but store it inside at night.
This is a high-quality quick release vise that is solidly made. It will hold awkward, heavy shapes of wood without damage. We use this vise for all our in house and trade show demonstrations. See the photos and judge for yourself.
Specifications & Features
- Dimensions: 25”L x 10”W x 10”W = 650 x 260 x 260mm
- Solidly built locking boards coated with Urethane to prevent work piece damage
- Securely holds most types and shapes of wood for carving projects
- Also great for securing other material e.g. pipe, metal, plastic
- Quick Release Mechanism
- Urethane plate used to prevent work piece damage
- Mobile for indoor and outdoor use but store inside when finished
- High quality product
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
KAT | How to Assemble Manpa Tools Quick Release Vise
How to Assemble Manpa Tools Quick Release Vise. Products Ment...
Unboxing MANPA Quick Release Vise for Carving + Assembling + How to Use
MANPA Quick Release Vise 600mm: US and Canada: https://katool...
KAT | Manpa Tools Quick Release Vise 600
KAT | Manpa Tools Quick Release Vise 600 Products Mentioned: ...