This Quick Change Surface Conditioning Disc Kit includes three 2" (50mm) QC Surface Conditioning Discs, coarse, medium and fine. They are all made up of an open nylon web (non-woven material) impregnated with different grades of aluminum oxide abrasive grains and fit to our Hexagonal Threaded Connector (HTC) Backing Pad (SKU 10091). This screws on to all our fixed and variable speed Merlin2® miniature angle grinders. Though they can be used on the fixed speed grinder, we recommend they are best used on the variable speed model which allows greater revolutions control with its speed dial, depending on your application.
For information on the specifications, characteristics and qualities of the individual accessories, please refer to the specific items. All accessories are sold as replacement parts.
Specifications & Features
|MERLIN2® ACCESSORY SPECIFICATIONS
|NAME||SKU||NET WEIGHT||SHIPPING WEIGHT|
|QC SURFACE CONDITIONING DISCS KIT||10095||.08||20||.08||25|
- Abrasive pad is affixed with industrial adhesive to a standard plastic male thread which locks and unlocks with a half (1/2) turn to the HTC backing pad.
- Ideal for applications requiring a uniformly smooth finish and perfect for hard to reach surfaces, odd angles and a wide variety of metal and wood working applications.
- Disc provides additional strength and durability for edge work, deburring and efficient blending of all types of metal and woodworking applications.
- Durable, non-woven fiber construction conforms well on irregular or contoured surfaces without undercutting or damaging the base material.
- The open-web material runs cool and resists loading to enable prolonged operation while evenly distributed aluminum oxide abrasives produce a high conditioning for consistent finishing.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
- Ideal for cleaning, blending, deburring & finishing
- Durable, non-woven fiber construction
- Ideal for applications requiring a uniformly smooth finish
- Fits our HTC Backing Pad SKU 10091