The 2” (50mm) Sanding Flex is the smallest of the flexible sanding line, available also in 3” and 4” diameters. This miniature flexible sander has a 3” cushion, flexible pad with a hook and loop surface, to which 3” diameter, 80 and 220 grit sandpaper is centrally & easily attached (MP21-R-3SP80 and MP21-R3SP220 purchased separately).
The oversize sandpaper allows for an overlap of about ½” (12mm) to prevent side accessory marks/damage. This sanding flex is attached to the end of the Assistant Tool 1 (MP21-13-1) which is fitted directly to your 4-1/2” angle grinder. Make sure you also have the special 5/8”-11 adapter MP21-SA-5/8 (North America)
2" Sanding Flex
Specifications & Features
Versatile with the following uses, the Sanding Flex:
- Fits only to the (Assistant Tool 1 MP21-13-1) attached to 4-1/2” angle grinder with the correct special adapter (MP21-SA-5/8” for North America)
- Robustly power sands deep and narrow areas
- Excellent for woodturning, woodcarvings and general household projects
- Offers great flexibility in confined areas
- Features a Hook & Loop surface
- Securely holds 80 and 220 grit sandpaper (sold separately)
- Packaged Weight: 1.4 ozs (35 grams)
- Packaged Dimensions: 2” x 2” x 1.25” (50mm x 50mm x32mm)
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Flexible Wood sanding Plate : Sanding Flex
Hi. This is Manpa Sanding Tool called : Sanding Flex. Plate of...
The Versatility of Manpa Drill Extensions & Accessories
Jerry from King Arthur's Tools shows the versatility of differ...
Unique Uses of Manpa Special Adapter
Jerry from King Arthur's Tools shows the uses of Manpa Special...
Manpa Sanding Flex's 101
Jerry from King Arthur's Tools compares differences between 2"...