This Fine (Green) Thin Flat Profile Disc is the fourth and final disc in the four (4) part All Surface 3 Edge discs in the Nick Agar Signature Series. It is our most popular All Surface 3 Edge Tungsten Carbide Disc. The Fine Thin, Flat Profile disc removes and shapes the material in a controlled easy manner. This is a heckuva fantastic tool!
SKU10089 Merlin2® 2" All Surface 3-Edge Tungsten Carbide Thin Flat Profile - Fine Green Disc
For information on the specifications, characteristics and qualities of the individual accessories, please refer to the specific items. All accessories are sold as replacement parts.
Specifications & Features
|MERLIN2® ACCESSORY SPECIFICATIONS
|NAME||SKU||NET WEIGHT||THICKNESS||DIAMETER||SHIPPING WEIGHT|
|ALL SURFACE 3-EDGE TUNGSTEN CARBIDE - Thin Flat Profile - Fine Green Disc||10089||.08||25||3/8||8.79||2||49.78||5||142|
- Coated with Tungsten Carbide teeth on all cutting surfaces, front, edge and back.
- Meticulously follow pencil outlines, or make thin spiral cuts in hollow forms, safely in a controlled manner and in confined areas
- Leaves a plunge cut about 1/8” (0.125mm) wide, leaving a beautifully fine finish requiring a little fine grit sandpaper to complete the work
- Moderately fast leaving a smooth edge and surface finish, with an ability to cut fine wavy and straight lines into wood
- Widely used in a myriad of woodturnings and carvings by some of the leading artists in the world
- It has the finest surface or edge finish in the set of four (4) All Surface 3 Edge Signature Series discs
- Waste is easily removed using a small propane burner, brass metal brush or cleaning solvent
- Also fits higher powered, single speed mini grinders but best control is with our variable speed Merlin2®
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
- Coated w/Tungsten Carbide teeth on front, edge & back.
- Follow pencil line or make thin spiral cuts
- Moderately fast & leaves smooth edge & surface finish w/an ability to cut fine wavy & straight lines