This Medium (Red) Thick Flat Profile Disc Part is the third disc in the four (4) part All Surface 3 Edge discs in the Nick Agar Signature Series. The disc removes and shapes material moderately fast and is used on woodturnings and carvings, leaving a smooth, medium surface finish. Cutting down into the wood, it leaves a plunge cut about 1/4” (0.25mm) wide, leaving a medium edge finish.
SKU10088 Merlin2® 2" All Surface 3-Edge Tungsten Carbide Thick Flat Profile – Medium Red Disc
For information on the specifications, characteristics and qualities of the individual accessories, please refer to the specific items. All accessories are sold as replacement parts.
Specifications & Features
|MERLIN2® ACCESSORY SPECIFICATIONS
|NAME||SKU||NET WEIGHT||THICKNESS||DIAMETER||SHIPPING WEIGHT|
|ALL SURFACE 3-EDGE TUNGSTEN CARBIDE - Thick Flat Profile – Medium Red Disc||10088||1||30||3/8||9.080||2||50.20||5||142|
- It is the third disc in the set of 4
- Coated with Tungsten Carbide teeth on all cutting surfaces, front, edge and back
- Removes high spots, ridges, chain saw and rough out marks
- Leaves a plunge cut about 1/4” (0.25mm) wide
- Great for carving thick straight or curvy lines or making rapid spiral cuts in woodturning
- This Medium Red humdinger shapes material quickly, leaving a smooth, medium finish
- Must have for your woodworking and woodturning projects.
- Waste is easily removed using a small propane burner, brass metal brush or cleaning solvent.
- Achieve tremendous control with our variable speed Merlin2®.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
- Coated w/Tungsten Carbide teeth on all cutting surfaces - front, edge and back
- It is the third disc in the set of 4 - leaves a smooth, medium finish
- Removes high spots, ridges, chain saw & rough out marks