This Quick Change (QC) Fine (Blue) Surface Conditioning Disc is made up of an open nylon web (non-woven material) impregnated with aluminum oxide abrasive grains. It is the finest grade of our three surface conditioning discs and fits to our Hexagonal Threaded Connector (HTC) Backing Pad (SKU 10091) that screws on to all our fixed and variable speed Merlin2® miniature angle grinders. Though it can be used on the fixed speed grinder, we recommend it is best used on the variable speed model which allows greater revolutions control with its speed dial, depending on your application.
SKU 10058A 2” (50mm) x 10mm Center Hole Fine Grade
For information on the specifications, characteristics and qualities of the individual accessories, please refer to the specific items. All accessories are sold as replacement parts.
Specifications & Features
|MERLIN2® ACCESSORY SPECIFICATIONS
|NAME||SKU||NET WEIGHT||THICKNESS||DIAMETER||QC SHAFT DIAMETER||QC SHAFT LENGTH
|QC SURFACE CONDITIONING DISC - FINE BLUE||10058||0.2||5||1/2||12.840||2||51.390||3/8||9.79||5/16||7.81||5||142|
- Abrasive pad is affixed with industrial adhesive to a standard plastic male thread which locks and unlocks with a half (1/2) turn to the HTC backing pad.
- Ideal for applications requiring a uniformly smooth finish and perfect for hard to reach surfaces, odd angles and a wide variety of metal and wood working applications.
- Disc provides additional strength and durability for edge work, deburring and efficient blending of all types of metal and woodworking applications.
- Durable, non-woven fiber construction conforms well on irregular or contoured surfaces without undercutting or damaging the base material.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
- Ideal for cleaning, blending, deburring & finishing
- Durable, non-woven fiber construction
- Great for applications requiring a uniformly smooth finish
- Fits our HTC Backing Pad SKU 10091