This 3M Roloc™ 2" (50mm) 50 Grit - Coarse Green Bristle Disc fitted to our Merlin2® Quick Change (QC) removes bark and debris for a natural wood finish. Traditionally used to clean and polish metal, King Arthur’s Tools discovered that the “fingers” of the bristle disc have exceptional surface conformability in wood applications. They curl around, into and between crevices and knobbly shapes like burls or difficult, uneven shapes to magically clean, debark, blend, finish and polish wood. This is a phenomenal little accessory!
In metal applications, surface conditioning can be difficult with traditional wire and bristle products. Problems often arise when working inside tight corners, over uneven surfaces, or around obstructions. It can also be difficult to remove just the desired amount of surface material while still producing a quality finish. The Roloc™ bristle disc virtually eliminates these problems. It offers greater surface conformability and a more aggressive polish, while greatly enhancing performance, finish, and safety.
SKU 10061A MERLIN2® QC BRISTLE DISC 50 grit Coarse Green - 2” (50mm) x 10mm Center Hole
For information on the specifications, characteristics and qualities of the individual accessories, please refer to the specific items. All accessories are sold as replacement parts.
Specifications & Features
|MERLIN2® ACCESSORY SPECIFICATIONS
|QC SHAFT DIAMETER
|QC SHAFT LENGTH
|QC BRISTLE DISC - 50 GRIT COARSE GREEN
- Long wearing, has coarser surface fingers and aggressive finish.
- Flexible design molds the fingers to irregular wood surfaces, cleaning waste and debris.
- Made with 3M’s patented Regalite mineral
- Combines aluminum oxide with ceramic abrasive grain for one of the hardest, longest-lasting minerals available
- With a half turn twist, it easily fits the Merlin2® Quick Change HTC Backing Pad Assembly SKU 10091
- As the bristle disc wears away, fresh abrasive is continually exposed to the work surface, so performance doesn’t diminish.
- Three-dimensional construction ensures a controlled cut, eliminating undercutting and gouging, so it produces a better, more consistent finish.
- Incredibly convenient and so simple to use.
- More aggressive than wire brushes, so it gets the job done faster.
- Stays cools while resisting heat and material loading
- Tough, durable, and long-lasting performance when compared to conventional abrasives
- Designed to deliver high-quality finish and exceptional performance
- Areas which were once difficult to clean, deburr, or finish are now within easy reach
- Dramatically improves productivity
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
- Flexible design molds fingers to irregular wood surfaces, cleaning waste & debris
- Tough, durable & long-lasting
- Combines aluminum oxide with ceramic abrasive grain
- Fits our HTC Backing Pad SKU 10091