The Merlin2® Tungsten Carbide Extreme Coarse Blue Disc is a 2" (50mm) diameter round rasp with super sharp tungsten carbide teeth spinning around at up to 16,000 rpm that ensures rapid, coarse and tear-free shaping of the wood. This is THE coarsest of the round profile discs and is definitely the best to start with to start smoothing extremely rough places. Fits all our King Arthur’s Tools fixed and variable speed Merlin2® miniature angle grinders and early model Arbortech mini grinders.
SKU 10008 2” (50mm) x 10mm Center Hole Extreme Coarse Blue Round Tungsten Carbide Disc
For information on the specifications, characteristics and qualities of the individual accessories, please refer to the specific items. All accessories are sold as replacement parts.
Specifications & Features
|MERLIN2® ACCESSORY SPECIFICATIONS
|NAME||SKU||NET WEIGHT||THICKNESS||DIAMETER||SHIPPING WEIGHT|
|EXTREME COARSE BLUE ROUND TUNGSTEN CARBIDE DISC||10008||1||30||1/2||12.710||2||49.560||5||142|
- Allows for extremely fast and effective removal of bumps, ridges and high spots when working in wood.
- Easily maneuvered on end grain, and along or across the grain.
- Extremely useful for creating or carving concave or convex shapes and deep hollows in vessels like spoons and bowls.
- Detail work on animal or facial sculptures.
- Can be used on both its face and edge.
Highly effective on bone, horn, antlers, fiberglass, plastic, solid rubber, foam core, polyurethane, soapstone and composite materials.
- Changing accessories is easy using the Allen key and flange holder.
- When material build-up occurs, waste is easily removed using a small propane burner, brass metal brush or cleaning solvent.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
- Extremely fast, effective removal of bumps, ridges & high spots when working in wood
- Useful for creating or carving concave or convex shapes & deep hollows in vessels like spoons & bowls
- MADE IN THE USA