Made by Oregon® Chain, these round premium files are made to sharpen every type of saw chain from King Arthur’s Tools. They are a Swiss-made double-cut file made with the finest steel using state-of-the-art production and finishing processes for best hand sharpening results on your saw chain. These files offer superior performance, smooth filing action, a long stay-sharpness and resist clogging.
SKU 11000 Sharpening File Pack, 5/32" (4mm), 2 files per pack with 1 wooden handle.
Specifications & Features
|SHARPENING FILE PACK|
|DESCRIPTION||SKU||WEIGHT||SHIPPING WEIGHT||TOTAL LENGTH||FILE LENGTH|
|SHARPENING FILE PACK||11000||2.8||80||1||0.5||13||330||8||200|
- For use on 1/4" (6.35mm) and 3/8" (4.3mm) Low Profile pitch chainsaw chains
- Double-cut design resists clogging and has long, stay-sharp features
- Consistent tooth height removes metal faster, smoother, and more quantity than other files
- Fewer teeth per inch means fillings will not get trapped, so the file cleans itself.
- For use on 1/4" (6.35mm) & 3/8" (4.3mm) Low Profile pitch chainsaw chains
- Double-cut design resists clogging & has long, stay-sharp features
- Consistent tooth height removes metal faster & smoother than other files