Merlin2 - The Best Angle Grinder for Wood Carving 2022, as seen on The Spruce! Click here to read the full article.
This set, the final polishing Merlin Sanding Stars you’ll use, consists of three (3) of each Scuff & Buff Hook & Loop (H&L) 180, 300, 600 grit, White Polishing Discs and one (1) of each Merlin2 medium (SKU 10064) and soft (SKU 10063) backing pads. For users who want to add these fantastic polishing Scuff & Buff Merlin Sanding Stars but don’t have the backing pads for their Merlin2 mini grinder, this combination is a great, economical start. And you can always get individual replacement accessories or combination sets from King Arthur’s Tools. Learn more detailed information here.
3 ea - Scuff & Buff H&L Sanding Star 180 Grit Green
3 ea - Scuff & Buff H&L Sanding Star 300 Grit Maroon
3 ea - Scuff & Buff H&L Sanding Star 600 Grit Grey
3 ea - Scuff & Buff H&L Sanding Star White Polisher
1 ea - H&L Backing Pad – Soft
1 ea - H&L Backing Pad - Medium
For information on the specifications, characteristics and qualities of the individual accessories, please refer to the specific items. All accessories are sold as replacement parts.
SKU 10219 Scuff & Buff H&L Sanding Star 180 Grit Green
SKU 10220 Scuff & Buff H&L Sanding Star 300 Grit Maroon
SKU 10221 Scuff & Buff H&L Sanding Star 600 Grit Grey
SKU 10222 Scuff & Buff H&L Sanding Star White Polisher
SKU 10063 H&L Backing Pad – Soft
SKU 10064 H&L Backing Pad - Medium
Specifications & Features
|MERLIN2® ACCESSORY SPECIFICATIONS
|NAME||SKU||NET WEIGHT||SHIPPING WEIGHT|
|SANDING STARS - 2" (50mm) SCUFF & BUFF H&L DISCS & BACKING PADS KIT||10228||1.8||50||4.2||120|
Scuff & Buff Sanding Stars
- Consist of three (3) grits, 180G Green, 300G Maroon, 600G Grey and one (1) Non Abrasive White Polisher
- Use the discs in grit rotation – they’ll be the last discs you’ll use for final polishing!
- Each disc is soft, flexible and easily attaches to the backing pad
- Easily conforms to even & uneven surfaces using backing pads on Merlin2
- The White Star polishing disc is used to massage in the wax after applying to the wood
- Rotating at slow speed, it rubs the wax in and heats it up as it get absorbed by the wood.
- As you polish the wood, the finish “pops” even more, just a bit darker!
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
- Consists of 3 grits, 180G Green, 300G Maroon, 600G Grey and one (1) Non Abrasive White Polisher
- Use the discs in grit rotation – they will be the last discs you will use for final polishing!