Model: 31412, 35812, or 37812
Squire 12-Tooth is a smaller version of the 14-tooth Lancelot. Efficient, versatile and highly maneuverable, the 3/8” (9.5mm) pitch tooth has the same aggressive but controlled cut in removing the most wood. Originally designed to be used in tandem combination with any other KAT blade. Users include: professional and amateur woodworkers, wood carvers and sculptors, wood turners, builders, electricians, plumbers, flooring, general construction, home and boat remodelers, log homes construction, taxidermists, ice carvers, straw bale home industry, D-I-Y’s, bonsai sculpting and musical instrument makers.
PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT:
- Your work piece is secured in a work bench, vise or manner that insures it is safe to cut.
- You’re wearing protective safety clothing and all instructions for the assembly of our tools have been faithfully carried out!You will see constant references to Lancelot, however, you can assume the same principles apply to Squire should you use Squire on its own.
- We’re going to refer to wood as the object being cut, however, if your subject is ice, bonsai trees, rubber or any other soft non-ferrous materials, the cutting techniques are the same.
- These tips are written for right hand use carving simply because our tools fit right hand angle grinders. The standard hand position is to lightly but firmly grip the auxiliary handle with your left hand and the body of the grinder with your right.
- There’s no need to use a death grip or a vise grip and make your knuckles go white with the pressure - you’ll exert much easier control with a firm relaxed grip.
3-1/2" (89mm) diameter 12-tooth chainsaw blade housed between 2 patented stainless steel discs.
Specifications & Features
|SQUIRE 12 TOOTH SPECIFICATIONS
|NAME||SKU||NET WEIGHT||DIAMETER||THICKNESS||ARBOR SIZE||KERF
TOOTH - 14mm
- Fits most standard 4 1/2", metric 115mm and 125mm angle grinders
- 3/8" (0.375 or 9.25mm) pitch teeth
- Depth of cut is 11/16" (17.5mm)
- Can easily be sharpened with a 5/32" (4mm) file
- # 35812 and # 31412 can be used individually or in tandem with any other KAT blade
- More aggressive than Squire 18 tooth and Lancelot 22 tooth
- Excellent for rapid wood removal, cutting and general shaping
- Cuts effortlessly in any direction, with and against the grain: straight, plunge, long, short, straight, sideways, raking and horizontal
- Rapid removal of wood, ice, plastic, pvc and rubber
- MADE IN THE USA
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Can Chainsaw Blades ACTUALLY Be Used Safely?
Join Zack from Zaxe Woodworks as he takes a look at the dos an...
Bowl Carving 1, 2, 3 with Maverick
Maverick walks through the steps of how to carve a basic bowl ...
Maverick's Minute: Lancelot Assembly (with chain)
Find out how to assemble the Lancelot with our master woodcarv...
Maverick's Minute: Grinder Basics
Maverick takes you through the basics of the different grinder...
- Fits most standard 4 1/2", metric 115mm & 125mm Angle Grinders
- Excellent for rapid wood removal, cutting & general shaping
- Teeth can be easily sharpened with a 5/32" (4mm) file
- MADE IN THE USA