About Nick Agar Signature Series
Nick Agar Signature Series
who is Nick agar?
Nick Agar is a world famous sculptural woodworking artist who is a rock star in the woodturning world. He is in demand for demonstrations and classes internationally and is recognized by collectors around the world. His signature Norwegian Sunset Bowl is a beautifully crafted, multi-textured work that represents the best of woodworking and professional turning artistry. Nick and King Arthur’s Tools are jointly proud of the partnership and co-branding that has resulted in this fantastic Signature Series. Nick helped tremendously in the development of several key products which have a multitude of applications in the wonderful world of woodturning.
“I hope you enjoy using this set as much as I am excited to be a part of this new range of products. This tool opens up new possibilities. It’s faster, more efficient and the finish happens in seconds instead of hours.”
– Nick Agar
What Can the Nick Agar SS Do?
* There are two sets, Basic and Premium. The only difference between the Basic and the full Signature Series is that the Basic set includes one tungsten carbide All-Surface 3 Edge flat profile fine green disc and excludes the full set of four All Surface 3 Edge Carbide discs. We introduced this set following great demand from, and listening to, a multitude of woodturners around the world who loved using the fine green disc. We have also made this Basic Signature Series more affordable.
Both sets are powered by the MERLIN2® variable speed, mini angle grinder and include a special selection of custom-designed accessories, some developed exclusively with Nick by King Arthur’s Tools. The mini grinder’s variable speed also gives you excellent control over every one of the accessories – from slow to fast speeds, you’re in the driver’s seat! Discover accessories that greatly extend the versatility of surface enhancement and finishing in woodturning and carving. Encounter all-new, exclusive accessories like:
- Tungsten carbide All-Surface 3 Edge flat profile discs in four (4) grits, only available in the full or Premium Signature Series. Refer *
- 36 Nick Agar designed, oversize 2.2” (56mm) sanding discs in 9 grits (80 to 1,200) that curl over sharp edges and made from the finest quality paper
- With the inclusion of the Hexagonal Threaded Connector, (HTC), it will allow a wide selection of over 50 Hook & Loop, 3M Roloc™, Quick Change, Surface Conditioning and Bristle Disc attachments
- Different accessories will cut, shape, sand and finish in any direction
- Replaces wire brushes for metalwork, automotive, defect, scratch and rust removal
- Everything you need for carving, shaping, debarking, deburring, blending, sanding, finishing and polishing