Model: 13750 or 14000
We specifically made two Universal Nuts to mount our tandem combinations and round profile Holey Galahads, one for each of the standard 5/8” (5/8-11) and metric M14 14mm threaded center shaft sizes found on angle grinders worldwide. Only the KAT Universal Nut makes tandem combinations possible. With its 13/16” (21mm) hex head, it also replaces the different manufacturers’ size 2 pin spanner nuts.
Power tools from different manufacturers all have proprietary different sized nuts and two pin spanner nuts and wrenches, none of which are compatible with each other.
This frustrating issue is now resolved with the Universal Nut. It is best used with our 13/16” (21mm) head Universal Wrench.
A manufacturer’s lock nut is too wide to fit in the deep well of the King Arthur’s Tools saw chain discs and will not secure any tandem combination i.e. 2 Lancelot’s or a Lancelot/Squire.
Only our specially designed Universal Nut will fit and can safely and securely tighten a tandem combination on your angle grinder. Match the nut to the thread of the center shaft as either 5/8” or 14mm. Please refer to Angle Grinder Chart HERE.
SKU 13750 5/8” (16mm) center hole Universal Nut
SKU 14000 14mm center hole Universal Nut
Specifications & Features
- Two sizes available – choose either standard 5/8” (16mm) or metric M14 14mm thread. Check your power tool’s center shaft thread
- 13/16" (21mm) hexagonal head
- Use our made-to-fit Universal Wrench, or your wrench, socket set or pliers
- Tighten or loosen most accessories e.g. flap disc sanders, grinding wheels, chainsaw blades (single or in tandem), carbide discs, wire brushes, masonry blades, polishing and buffing wheels
- Replaces many different manufacturers 2 pin spanner nuts found on many makes of electric and pneumatic power tools e.g. angle grinders, sander polishers and sander/grinders
- Fits most power tools from 4 1/2" to 9" (115mm to 230mm) with 5/8” or 14mm spindle thread shafts.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
- Standard 5/8”(16mm) or Metric 14mm
- 13/16"(21mm) Hex Head replaces manufacturer's size 2 pin spanner nuts
- Secures most disc accessories to 4 ½”– 9” (115-230mm) power tools w/either 5/8”(16mm) or 14mm spindle thread shaft