MANPA MINI CARVING BIT - TRIANGLE HEAD - 1/4" SHANK
- Model: MP21-24-SCT
Smooth & Powerful with 3 Sharp 13/64” (5mm) Triangle Cutting Heads
Replaceable cutting heads (available soon)
Excellent for texturing designs on woodturnings, bowls, platters, spoons etc.
Extremely flexible in creating straight or wavy lines for e.g. basketweave designs
Leaves triangular pointed tip ends
Endless creativity of designs
Burning after texturing will further enhance your work
Adds a phenomenal new dimension to woodturnings and woodcarvings
RECOMMENDED FOR POWER TOOLS AS FOLLOWS:
• 1/4" Shank - Die & Straight grinders e.g. Campbell Hausfield, Jet, Makita, DeWalt
• Variable speed is highly recommended
- Do not use any of these accessories on rotary tool handpieces or air/electric grinders with a chuck.
- Use only with collet tightening tools. The collet’s gripping design allows our accessories to spin straight at high speeds, without wobbling, which is possible with chucked power units.
① Mini Carving Bits - SCT
② T6 Torx Wrench
Specifications & Features
- Model : MP21-24-SCT
- Max. Blade Diameter : 5/8” (16mm)
- Max. Carving Depth : 1-17/64” (32mm)
- Max. RPM : 25,000 rpm
- Power :1 – 6.25 amp = 90 - 750 Watt
- Shank Size : 1/4"
- Weight : 0.1 Kg
- Overall Length : 2-11/64” (55mm)
- Blade Type : Triangle
- Blade Width : 13/64” (5mm)
- Number Of Teeth : 3 EA